APEX wheels properly clear all factory original brake calipers and are targeted at the serious performance-minded owner. Meanwhile, the flatter faced wheels are able to clear Big Brake Kits. Get your wheels replaced confidently with AVANTAGE VAG who is APEX's official dealer in Singapore. APEX Race Parts offer six variations of wheels that has been tested and proven on and off the track. Decide between the flow formed or the forged series and you can be sure to shave off massive unsprung weight. This ultimately translates to better performance out of your car! AVANTAGE VAG highly recommends APEX forged wheels for your BMW or Porsche.
APEX Wheels Key Features:
- Deep concave spokes
- Dual flow formed for superior strength
- Open hub center for fast wheel swaps
- Hub centric specific for each model
- Independently tested and certified
- One year finish peeling warranty
- Lifetime structural warranty
- CLASSIC Series - Timeless motorsport designs engineered to optimize weight and strength.
- EVOLUTION Series - Crafted using next-generation weight saving technique to get as close as you can get to forged without the premium.
- FORGED Series - Significantly stronger versions of the most popular designs which is meant for anyone who won't settle for second best.
- Clears big brake kits and factory brakes
- Confirmed fitment for your specific model
- Lightweight as compared to factory wheels
- Flushes fully to your fenders without the need of spacers
- As strong as traditional forged rims at a fraction of the price
- Unmatched replacement program
About APEX Race Parts
APEX Race Parts is a close-knit team with a burning passion for anything that can set a lap time on a track. They have been in business since 2007 and their core competency is designing and distributing lightweight performance forged wheels for BMW & Porsche.
Flow Forming - Benefits of forging, without the pain
Firstly, APEX produces their wheels using the flow forming manufacturing process. During the manufacturing process, rollers apply high pressure to the inner barrel and compresses the aluminum into its final shape. This effectively eliminates porosity and aligns the grain structure of the metal, which increases tensile strength. As a result, the end product is a lightweight and extremely strong barrel that equals that of a traditional forged wheel at a fraction of the cost.