VAG Singapore now offers the VAG Motor Insurance Scheme for Audi and Volkswagen owners who insist that VAG handle all repairs if their car has been in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
VAG is an authorized reporting and repair centre for AXA and Tokio Marine motor insurance policy holders. Click here for instructions if you've been in an accident and need assistance.
The VAG Motor Insurance Scheme
The VAG motor insurance scheme is the first and only make-specific motor insurance policy available to Audi and Volkswagen owners in Singapore. It is also available to owners of other car makes, as CarCrafters Singapore performs comprehensive accident repair on all makes and models.
- Comprehensive insurance cover for own damage and third-party claims.
- All repairs done by VAG Singapore or CarCrafters Singapore, a VAG company.
- Underwritten by Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore Limited, a public-listed insurer.
- Covers all accidents - minor or major - whether or not your car is under manufacturer warranty.
VAG is an authorized reporting and repair centre for AXA and Tokio Marine motor insurance policy holders.
Audi and Volkswagen owners enjoy outstanding benefits when their cars are insured with VAG:
- All repairs are carried out at VAG by Audi and Volkswagen specialists, people you already know and trust.
- End-to-end claims assistance at VAG, an authorised accident reporting centre.
- Genuine parts for all repairs
- Professional repairs by trained Audi and VW technicians.
- Competitive policy premiums.
- Honest claims that minimize inflation of your future premiums.
If you've been in an accident, it's actually recommended that you seek insurance claims assistance from an independent workshop like VAG Singapore. Speak to us to find out how this will protect your car's resale value and warranty status.
VAG Singapore is an authorised accident reporting centre. Here's what to do if you've been in an accident:
If you are NOT currently insured under the VAG Motor Insurance Scheme
You can still have all repairs handled by VAG if:
- You are claiming against the insurance policy of the OTHER party, or
- You are claiming against your OWN policy and your policy is an "any workshop" policy that allows you to use an accident specialist workshop of your choice.
You should switch to VAG insurance after this!
If you ARE currently insured under the VAG Motor Insurance Scheme
Your VAG Motor Insurance policy requires all accident repairs on your vehicle to be done by VAG Singapore and CarCrafters Singapore, a VAG company.
Please lodge an accident report within 24 hours with your vehicle at:
During working hours (9am - 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays, except Public Holidays)
VAG Accident Reporting @ CarCrafters
Tel: 6267 9916
48 Toh Guan Road East, #05-155 Enterprise Hub, Singapore 608586
After working hours, on Sundays and Public Holidays
Tokio Marine Call Centre (for enquiries only)
Tel: 1800 225 8647