KV1 Wheels by the German manufacturer MB Design are a recommended option for premium cars including Audi and Volkswagen, providing consistently high build quality and cost effectiveness in a lightweight made-in-Germany design. KV stands for "Konkave Version", referring to the trademark deep concave 5-spoke design of these wheels. KV1 wheels can be custom-finished in any combination of colours and finish (gloss/matt/polished). KV1 wheels are built for many specific car makes and models, and can be specified to provide perfect fitment for your car, even if you have a big brake kit. Speak to a KV1 wheel specialist at AVANTAGE VAG, MB Design's official dealer in Singapore.
Key Features of KV1 Wheels:
- TÜV approved
- Made in Germany & Italy
- Concave 48mm - 8.5 × 19"| 9.0 × 20"
- Deep Concave (DC) 77mm - 9.5 × 19"| 9.0 × 20"| 10.5 × 20"| 12 × 20"
- Narrow, extremely lightweight connection
- Spokes overhang the rim flange by 4 mm for maximum size and extreme optics
Key Benefits of KV1 Wheels:
- Clears big brake kits and factory brakes
- Confirmed fitment for your specific model
- Lightweight as compared to factory wheels
- Flushes fully to your fenders without the need of spacers
- High stability due to low pressure casting and T6 heat-treatment