Custom Big Brake Kits by AVANTAGE VAG offer an outstanding balance of on-track and daily on-road performance. Precision engineered from the finest materials and built specifically in the factory for your vehicle, these direct replacement bolt-on big brake kits combine excellent pedal feel, track-ready braking performance, customised aesthetics and excellent fitment for most OE and aftermarket wheels.
- Precision CNC-engineered forged 4-pot, 6-pot and 8-pot calipers built with high quality 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium and finished with an anti-rust coating.
- Aluminium pistons with progressive sizes to ensure even pad wear, and internal oil and dust seals for protection against the elements.
- Matched with brackets and DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines with waterproof PVC coating for your specific car make and model.
- Available in different caliper sizes to suit each size of rotor.
- Available in a number of anodized or powder coated finishes with customizable logos.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Our big brake kit comes standard with one of the following pad options.
- Street pads are recommended for drivers that want quiet, low-maintenance brakes on the road. They're more economical, and will still stop you really fast, but will start to fade after 4 or 5 heavy high speed stops in quick succession. Suitable for road use only.
- Sport pads are a great middle-ground option. Although not as quiet as street pads, they have excellent cold bite and you have to push them extremely hard to get any hint of fade. Suitable for light track and fast road use.
- Race pads will give you the best performance. They offer the highest friction and warm bite, and we have never been able to make them fade in both rally and circuit racing. However they need bedding in very thoroughly to maintain a good transfer layer on the rotors, and they don't last very long. Recommended for track use only.
In addition, our brake kits are compatible with selected AP Racing, Alcon, Hawk, Pagid, Ferodo and Mintex pads so you'll never be out of your favorite performance pad option.
Excellent Wheel Clearance
We've designed these brakes with optimised profiles so our largest 8-pot brake kits clear many 18" wheels, not to mention almost all 19" wheels. They're even smaller than some stock brake kits.
We have customers running 8-pot calipers with massive 380mm discs on deep concave wheels in both 18" and 19" sizes.
Track & Rally Tested
In addition to track testing at various race tracks worldwide in a variety of conditions, our AVANTAGE VAG team and a number of customers have track-tested these brakes at the Sepang F1 circuit and can vouch for their outstanding performance.
Outstanding value for money with zero compromise on braking performance - expect nothing less from these custom big brake kits by AVANTAGE VAG.