VAG Titanium Kevlar brake pads for your Audi or Volkswagen are simply one of the most cost-effective and must-do upgrades you can invest in. As Audi and Volkswagen owners, the impact a set of performance brake pads has on our daily commute is profound. High performance. Low dust. Affordable.
VAG titanium kevlar brake pads provide very high friction co-efficient levels & increased braking performance. By combining the strength of titanium with the bullet-proof toughness of kevlar, your Audi or Volkswagen is assured of maximum stopping power in an emergency situation.
Key Benefits of VAG Titanium Kevlar Brake Pads
- Increased stopping power – a shorter braking distance in emergencies
- High friction in both hot or cold conditions
- Very strong initial rotor bite, providing confidence when stopping
- Not abbrasive on rotors
- Long pad life due to the properties of the titanium kevlar compound
- Virtually dust-free, a significant benefit if you wash your car frequently
- Quiet operation due to the integrated constrained layered anti-squeal shims
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish
- Highly affordable and cheaper to use over the long run compared to OEM pads
- Direct fit for almost all OEM applications, no modifications required
- Includes brake wear indicator if your car is fitted with this feature
VAG brake pads are best matched to a set of VAG cross-drilled or slotted brake rotors, although these are not necessary. We also recommend VAG stainless steel brake lines for a firmer pedal feel and zero hose expansion.
- How many metres of stopping distance do you need to save before better brakes make sense?
- How many hours do you spend per year on cleaning wheels covered with greasy brake dust?
Get your VAG brake pads from VAG Singapore today. Export enquiries are welcome.